New Zealand? Australia?

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I'm thinking about taking a nice 6 month vacation. I hear New Zealand is BOMBBBB for snowboarding :)

What do you guys think?

Have you been there?

They both look WICKEDDDDD fun :D

I'm sick of Florida, and the States and all it's BS....

Seriously, you are an officer of the law. YOU don't see maaaajjjorrrr flaws in our goverment, the way we conduct our legal system, and the law itself?

A murderer of his wife can be back on the streets in 4 years.... "Everyone gets a defense".

Edit: Back to countries and where I should vacation to. It will be about 5-8 months, so I'd prefer somewhere that speaks english :p

I can speak Spanish too, but I prefer English.

Isn't it just off of Australia?

Do you do any extreme sports?

I'm a nature/extreme sports junkie. Which do you think would be better for me? I was thinking NZ because on one side of the island, its like Hawaii, and the other, its like Alaska :p

Sounds like an amazing place to me!

Plus its only a flight away from Japan! I'll go chill out on the beaces of Okinawa for a week :) :cool:

It's three hours flying from NZ to Australia so a little bit further than "just off" :D

NZ has excellent skiing on both main islands.

The temperatures are a little cooler than Hawaii to be sure, it hardly hits 30°C in summer.

If you're into hunting, fishing, bungy jumping etc then NZ is for you :D

Australia has some excellent mountains down south too Thredbo ski field is supposedly awesome (I've never been there). the thing about Australia is the sheer size, from sub antarctic (Tasmania) to tropical (Darwin in the Northern Territory) is has everything, lush tropical rain forests to deserts inland, it is a truely remarkable place. (Talk to Lowndsey and cryman [neodude too iirc], they're born and bred aussies and will probably be able to give you a better idea of the place)

It's three hours flying from NZ to Australia so a little bit further than "just off" :D

NZ has excellent skiing on both main islands.

The temperatures are a little cooler than Hawaii to be sure, it hardly hits 30°C in summer.

If you're into hunting, fishing, bungy jumping etc then NZ is for you :D

Australia has some excellent mountains down south too Thredbo ski field is supposedly awesome (I've never been there). the thing about Australia is the sheer size, from sub antarctic (Tasmania) to tropical (Darwin in the Northern Territory) is has everything, lush tropical rain forests to deserts inland, it is a truely remarkable place. (Talk to Lowndsey and cryman, they're born and bred aussies and will probably be able to give you a better idea of the place)

Im in dumb ass American man, I don't know celsius!

Haha, kidding.

I will if they feel like coming in here :p

86°F

Whereas Australia regularly gets to 40°C (104°F) in the summer

you'd probably enjoy both place tbh, although they are relatively similar they are totally different (if that makes any sense)

:D

86°F

you'd probably enjoy both place tbh, although they are relatively similar they are totally different 9if that makes any sense)

:D

It dosen't.

But that will be nice.

86 is about what it is in FL on a cool day. I would LOVE highs of 86 and not 96! Haha

Don't forget all my gunsssss, I would loveeeeeeee all that open space :D

I'd go freaking nuts and buy every round in the country! Haha

gun laws are totally different here in Australia to over there in the US, to own a firearm you must be a farmer (pest control) or belong to a gun club, special permits are required to own certain classes of firearm. NZ is similar, I don't think you'd like our gun laws down here, no handguns to be owned by the general public outside of clubs for starters.

Back
Top Bottom