new x box 360, ps3 and gaming info

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
well now i got 3 x box 360's and a wii and prolly sometime next week ill be getting a ps3!!

ive been playing gth3 and i dont kno how ppl play on expert!!! its crazy!

and ppl who say's assasins creed suck they suck lol i love the game yes it get repetitive but how ppl say later on in the game u cant run on roof tops without getting into trouble, theres a work around this just kill everyone!!

i really didnt like mass effect it was so so haven't finished it yet.

oh and i can't wait for fable 2!!

Assassin's Creed is pretty fun. The only thing is that each city is really repetitive and all the people in the city are...well, the same. I like to play that game in doses. Maybe 2 hours or so every other day or something, but it's not something I can play all the way through like I did with Call of Duty 4.

Mass Effect is awesome. Deserved and won RPG of the year. The dialogue system is...just amazing.

cod4 was fun i beat it on every difficulty besides easy.....is there ne good games for the ps3 out that are exculsive......im getting one (ps3 is a good blu ray player)because of the fact it looks like hd dvd might be out for the count!! they discounted there hd dvd players in half so ill buy one ne ways!

my brother has that game and he dosen't like it. he says 8its tomb raiderish but sorrier.

cod4 was fun i beat it on every difficulty besides easy.....is there ne good games for the ps3 out that are exculsive......im getting one (ps3 is a good blu ray player)because of the fact it looks like hd dvd might be out for the count!! they discounted there hd dvd players in half so ill buy one ne ways!

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune looks pretty good and I know Rachet and Clank is a great platformer. Definately wait for Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 though. :D

my brother has that game and he dosen't like it. he says 8its tomb raiderish but sorrier.

Yeah, it's more of a puzzle and adventure game with FPS elements. I love the attention to detail though. When you jump in water the characters clothes are all wet and the animations are pretty nicely done.

I'm having a difficult time finishing Assassin's Creed. I have 4 more assassinations to commit and seriously the repetitiveness is killing my interest. All the same people, all the same investigative tasks, all the same sounds and pretty much the same visuals. My only motivation is to complete the assassinations so I can learn new killing techniques because fighting the guards is the only aspect that is remotely entertaining. Oh! And there is way too much dialogue!!!

While we're on the topic, anyone know of any good multiplayer games for X360? The only ones I know of is Halo, Guitar Hero, and Rock Band. I don't ever really hear of any other ones.

Like I said, the best way to play AC is in doses. Play a bit, get bored, then wait, then play more. :p

Call of Duty 4 is a great multiplayer game.

so when is fable 2 coming out, i started playing the first one and it was decent, but i would like to get second to play

Back
Top Bottom