New way of video playback

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
You know how those Youtube sites and whatever have really poor video quality? Well, just download the videos and move your mouse cursor over the taskbar of you the player that you use and you will see the preview in a smaller minimized window. 1000 times clearer, lol. Looks almost HD!!! This only works with Vista I believe and not XP. But now you're watching on a tiny, eensey, weensey screen.

But if you have a huge monitor, the screen is bigger....

^^That would be the perk of aero. I do that while watching tv on here alot. Just keep my mouse over the show :)

This is a double thread, so i have moved the other.

Yeah, I even took a screenshot!!!

28872852py6.jpg

The forum has been really slow....I didn't think the other post went through because I didn't see anything and CF timed out on me. Yet another error!!!!

Yeah, I even took a screenshot!!!

28872852py6.jpg

The forum has been really slow....I didn't think the other post went through because I didn't see anything and CF timed out on me. Yet another error!!!!

It really doesn't make a difference. Play a video in full screen, then walk back to the farthest section of your room. Get my drift?

Yeah, but then I would be blind as a bat. Can't see. At least on the smaller version, I can make out the detail tons better...

91133115sa4.jpg

These pictures doesn't do the real thing justice. When it's actually playing, the quality is tons better instead of a freeze frame. Plus, I had to resize the image so it's kind of crappy.

It's pretty neat when your typing in Word. Man, I'm typing along and it's playing, lol. I use Winamp too and it's a fine little player.

I'd rather just watch a bigger size over better quality in this instance. That player looks really just way too small. I don't like watching video any smaller than what's on YouTube.

Just lower the resoultion on your monitor to the size of the video. Will make it all clear there buddy.

It's got to do with resolutions, you run your main window at what, 1280x1024? Then you run a 320x280 video in full screen. HUGE blowup there. If you were running a lower res, the picture would be a lot clearer (Basically what you are doing with the mouse-over.
If you re-size the window, it should also help make it better quality.

it looks like it has just been scaled down, if you make any video smaller it gets clearer, its just like zooming in on a picture, it gets pixcellated and distorted.. thats what it looks like its doing here

Back
Top Bottom