New, used car

Half Evil

Golden Master
A car or SUV, under 6,000.

Watcha got?

I'm looking at older Xterras, 4Runners, Acura Integras, Honda Civics.....

But I just don't know.

Anything under 6,000 dollars. Just need ideas, because once we get insurance money for my car, and we sell our pathfinder, we will be in the market for cars.

Just ideas... And if you actually go out and search, please include links, thank you.

You probably know what I'm going to suggest... :D

But yeah, other than that Integras are good buys. Neon? Ask cabbsapp on that one I think. (can't remember if that's you or not?)

I probably wouldn't go for a Civic just cause I'm not a huge fan and it seems like everyone's got them. How about a VeeDub? I imagine you could get a fairly new Jetta or Golf for that price if you look hard enough.

Nothing German.. Hondas are popular yes, but eventually id make mine unique to me. Not a fan of Neons..

Yeah, the Neon's mine. They are nice cars, but not the best choice if your looking to make it fast. It can be done with some money though. Has a roomy interior for a small car though.

There's the Civic, Integra, 240sx, Corolla, Sentra, and Focus, all should be good cars, but there are others too. Look around for good deals, Craigslist.com and Autotrader.com are good places to find cars.

93-97 Ford Probe GT. One of the funnest car's i've driven. No comparison with my old integra, the Probe GT is way more fun. You can pick up one easily for less than $4,000. And can give it 275whp with a $2,000 supercharger that's direct bolt on. Very attractive car.

culdesac-probe-pics-001-(8)-(custom)-(medium).jpg

culdesac-probe-pics-001-(2)-(custom)-(medium).jpg

culdesac-probe-pics-001-(11)-(custom)-(medium).jpg

The guy wants something a lot more unique than a civic or some ford probe. He used to drive a '91 Benz. That already says a lot about what he's looking for (unless those ideas have changed). I'm thinking something imported that you don't normally see around the US. Seeing as you don't want anything German, i guess another benz is out of the question along with a cheaper BMW or Porsche. What about a Nissan Silvia? Not as pricey as a skyline but still has turbo and the right hand drive. Or maybe a Toyota MR2? Maybe an early Mitsubishi Lancer if they are cheap enough? I don't know, it's tough to think of something that not a lot of people would have actually.

Thought of a couple more:

Dodge Stealth
Mitsubishi 3000GT (basically the same as the stealth just cooler cause they're a little less common)

Ð88 said:
The guy wants something a lot more unique than a civic or some ford probe. He used to drive a '91 Benz. That already says a lot about what he's looking for (unless those ideas have changed). I'm thinking something imported that you don't normally see around the US. Seeing as you don't want anything German, i guess another benz is out of the question along with a cheaper BMW or Porsche. What about a Nissan Silvia? Not as pricey as a skyline but still has turbo and the right hand drive. Or maybe a Toyota MR2? Maybe an early Mitsubishi Lancer if they are cheap enough? I don't know, it's tough to think of something that not a lot of people would have actually.

You know me so well, but still don't know me at all. Haha thats awesome. You hit it dead on.

Although, ive never heard of a Silvia, or MR2. I can't imagine that they would be too cheap..

Lancer would be nice. I'll have to look into those. Thanks for the ideas, they are great! Any others?

so are you not looking for cars then arriz (going by your posting above of SUVs)?

ArrizX said:
You know me so well, but still don't know me at all. Haha thats awesome. You hit it dead on.

Although, ive never heard of a Silvia, or MR2. I can't imagine that they would be too cheap..

Lancer would be nice. I'll have to look into those. Thanks for the ideas, they are great! Any others?

Silvia's are rather cheap. A friend of mine bought one before for $5000-6000 CDN so I imagine in the states you can find one for at least the same or cheaper. An MR2 shouldn't be too expensive if you manage to find an early 90's one.

Back
Top Bottom