New Sub System

Half Evil

Golden Master
Just picked up an Obcon dual ported box from a friend, an Jeson 900W amp, and a Type E sub.

All for 150. Just the box is worth that http://www.obcon.com/contents/en-us/d14_01.html

And going from my JL 12 sealed, to a Type E 12 ported in this monster.. Its amazing. Sounds mean.

Smaller sub is my JL W1, and the bigger is the Alpine Type E. Then there are the two different box's.
IMG_1755.jpg

This is how it looks now.. Pulled out just for the picture.. LMAO it really does it
IMG_1778.jpg

Just another size difference
IMG_1767.jpg

I tried the JL in it, but the Alpine gets louder
IMG_1770.jpg

Check out my youtube account for videos of new and old sub setups

I used to be into subs big time. Had 2 jbl15s and a a pair of sony explodes all in my room hooked up to a 700w studio amp. My friends and I use to compete on bass.

Holy crap, man.
I want subs but I also want to go fast. So I don't spend money on audio.
(I'd have to take them out every time I go racing :()
(Just dropped $500 on a performance transmission part :()

I need to buy a better sub. Because the Type E that im using doesnt use the full 4.1 cubes. I need like a better sub, that pushes more air, but whatever... This sounds amazing, and way better then anyone elses system in my whole highschool.

That box is so heavy its not even funny. Deck is possible, no one would think to steal 3.5'' and 4'' speakers.

The box has to be wiggled out of the trunk because it doesnt just set down, and the amps are hidden behind them. You cant see anything of value, really. You just gotta hear the car and follow it, or know where its going to be when to steal the stuff. Im not one of the sketchy guys thats into dealing and stuff. So im never really any place it could get jacked.

Haha damn, I totally forgot to post this picture. Im an idiot!

It fits btw. I just pulled it out, so you could see it better.

IMG_1778.jpg

Back
Top Bottom