new responsibilities

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
as the title says, my life has completly changed within a matter of 3 days. recently my grandpa has passed away due to a massive stroke but thats not the point of this thread. i'm not looking for symphony either.

wednesday and thrusay was his wake very simple just like him. pine closed casket and flowers around it. as some of you may know my dad is in jail and as a prop, they let him come down for one day for 2 hours so he can give his respects which was really nice of them.

within in those 2 days of the wake i met most of my dads side of the family, shook their hand and said "thank you for coming and it meant a lot to me."

today was his funeral and it was only for a couple of minutes because he was going to be cremated. the priest did afew prays and then we went our ways.

for the summer my grandpa drove me to all the tracks i need to go to race my car because i don't have a license yet. so now i need to learn how to drive a truck with a 28 foot trailer on it so i can get to race to race by myself next year after i get my license.

for the winter i have to check on my grandma and do yard work and snow shoveling for her and help out a lot of my dad's side of the family a lot now.

since my dad being in jail, i looked at my grandpa more as a father than anything else but now i don't have either. so im really actually all by myself right now (wow that didn't sound emo :p)

i'm only 16 and already i've experienced more shit than most people will in a life time. but i always say that things always happen for a reason, and this will only make my mind stronger.

I'm sorry to hear that, but look back at all the time you had with them. I was very young when my grandparents from my dad's side died.

I only have one grandparent left.. from my father's side of the family. Well, I hope somewhere in that mess you are still able to get through school in one piece.

I know you dont want sympathy, But Im going to say that im sorry that he passed :(
Good luck with every thing I hope it all works out

thanks guys

nate, i meant i didnt want this thread to turn into a whole "sorry" thing.

as with school, thats number 1 priority for me. im a junior now and i'm in a lot of honors classes so i'm not stupid :D

Ronco Rox said:
thanks guys

nate, i meant i didnt want this thread to turn into a whole "sorry" thing.

as with school, thats number 1 priority for me. im a junior now and i'm in a lot of honors classes so i'm not stupid :D
Meh you suck.. i'm a senior, my most advanced class is geometry.. I hate school.

Anyways, dude, ill come down there, drive your trailer and be your manager for your racing :cool:

Back
Top Bottom