New ratchet and clank!

superman22x

Golden Master
Have you ever played the other ratchet and clank games? I thought they were all good except deadlocked. But the new one will be for PS3, so i will never get to play it, lol, I'm not buying a PS3, maybe it will come out for PS2 if we are lucky.

Yeah, those were some of my more favorite games. Too bad they wont make the new one for computer or 360 or something. But not going to happen, lol, why would sony do that? PS3s are a ripoff, a lot of PS3 exclusives are turning too be PS3 and Xbox 360 games, like GTA4, and the Metal Gear series, plus more will switch too, and PS3 has probems, I heard it only uses like 20% of that powerful processor.
But anyway, I think the best part of ratcher and clank, was that after you beat it, you want to beat it again, with a bolt multiplier, so you can get that Ryno, lol.

GTA was never Sony exclusive, was it??

I actually like the Jak and Daxter games better, especially Jak II.

I own everyone thus far.

It would be worth it to buy the PS3 just for this new one.

Haha, no I think I will wait until it is emulated onto the computer.

But for real, I love those games. My personal favorite series for the console. On par with the Legend of Zelda series for Nintendo. Yeah, I like them that much. Haha..

Lol, it'll be probably 10 years until the PS3 is emulated at least. The PS2 hasn't even been emulated yet.

Back
Top Bottom