New Message Board

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Alright, A Friend and I are planning to make a vbulletin website, Discussing a unique combination of topics, But we have one problem. A Name.

The Name is the single most important aspect to the message board when starting out. It needs to be short, easily remembered, Fitting, Different, and professional.

The Main Topics we'll be focusing in are Computers and Games. We're Also Wanting to have forums about Anime, Current Events, Media, Etc but those wont be as largely a focus. If you were to make a ladder it would Run Computer Tech, Gaming, Anime, News, Media (Movies, Music, Imagery), etc.

Plans are to start out small, then add the forums as we attain more members.

So, What would be a fitting name for our message board?

Paradox said:
Alright, A Friend and I are planning to make a vbulletin website, Discussing a unique combination of topics, But we have one problem. A Name.

The Name is the single most important aspect to the message board when starting out. It needs to be short, easily remembered, Fitting, Different, and professional.

The Main Topics we'll be focusing in are Computers and Games. We're Also Wanting to have forums about Anime, Current Events, Media, Etc but those wont be as largely a focus. If you were to make a ladder it would Run Computer Tech, Gaming, Anime, News, Media (Movies, Music, Imagery), etc.

Plans are to start out small, then add the forums as we attain more members.

So, What would be a fitting name for our message board?
How about a cryptic combination of parts of you & your friends names, plus an equally cryptic description of the purpose of the message board/website, you, of all people will know how to put that together, definitely not corny, but with flare & PUNCH!!

hsawaknaw... hows that???? just kidding... thats wankawash backwards (just in case) i was watching willy wanka earlier and that sorta stuck in my head.. :)

watcher6342 said:
hsawaknaw... hows that???? just kidding... thats wankawash backwards (just in case) i was watching willy wanka earlier and that sorta stuck in my head.. :)
Mmmm, as a newbie, you won't know, but Paradox is wanting a serious title, but a joke is OK, although w*nk is an offensive word, see rule 8
nono.gif

Chimaera said:
No Maurice, Wanka pronounced Wank -ah as in the chocolate making man.
That's Willy Wonka, I think wou'll find, where are your minds?? lol., they couldn't have advertising billboards showing it with an "a"!......although, hang on, they advertised "The Spy Who Sh*gged Me" spelt with an "a", didn't they?,or at least they did over here, so much for British correctness, huh!
sad.gif

Ok, now, back to the topic! haha!

What about, "The Unique Forum" ? I'm not sure to be honest, you need to think of it yourself, then you will know it's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom