New Avatar!

Labour FTW!!11!

Obviously you are on benefits, an immigrant, not about to lose your home, or a millionaire bank executive. Only people matching one those three would ever support Labour.

Gordon Brown ruined this country before he became PM by selling us down the river, now there's no turning back and it's all his fault.

You complete and utter tool.

government = bs. im just glad i dont understand ANY of it. it doesnt interest me, mainly because its bs and its all just one big con.

Obviously you are on benefits, an immigrant, not about to lose your home, or a millionaire bank executive. Only people matching one those three would ever support Labour.

Gordon Brown ruined this country before he became PM by selling us down the river, now there's no turning back and it's all his fault.

You complete and utter tool.

1.) Benefits = No
2.) Not that I know of
3.) No sir.
4.) I wish

You posted four reasons, by the way.

It's amazing how one man can do all of this damage on his own! Oh wait, He didn't!!!

How am I a tool?

100% true.

By the way, google the arguments he has in the parliament their so funny

Yeah, its so funny!

It's amazing how one man can do all of this damage on his own! Oh wait, He didn't!!!

He did do the damage on his own. When he was Chancellor in the Blair era he sold off the UK's gold reserves to the Chinese for next to bugger all.

Fair enough he is not responsible for the global economic downturn, but he put the country in this position by being irresponsible with our money before it all kicked off. As a result British industry has stalled, the housing market is close to collapse (which, to be fair, it was in the Thatcher era too) and we don't have anything left to fend the whole thing off.

Like I say, the fatcats, immigrants, prisoners and benefit frauds are absolutely fine. Normal taxpayers are losing their homes and savings because of one man's gambling.

How am I a tool?

Because you're devoting yourself to a party which has ruined this country.

Endless immigration, over-taxation, the creation of an Orwellian dystopia with surveillance in the name of an arbitrary terrorist bogeyman, crime rate has spiralled yet the prisoners see not having a 50" HDTV and Sky+HD in their cell (paid for by the taxpayer) as a breach of their "human rights" (because this government favours the criminal over their victim(s)), and all this politically correct horseshit. I'm sorry I referred to you as "Asian", that's so incredibly racist. Feel free to get your friends round, call me "white scum" or the Fuckknowzistani equivalent and steal my wallet because it's not politically correct to arrest and punish you for it. After all, my tax money pays for the interpreter at your police interview when they fail to charge you because the police were all back at the nick filling out multiple forms to meet their ethnic diversity targets instead of being out on the streets to gather evidence against you.

</ over generalisation>

I suppose you all thought Margaret Thatcher was great....

She broke the back of the trade unions which was good for this country. No more knocking off at 3pm after your four day week and no more going on strike everytime the management wants you to fit a different type of stereo on the car you're manufacturing.

The police worked in her day too. Look at the footage of the 1984 miners' strike and I'll bet you haven't seen so many police officers in one place at the same time ever since.

Not to say that anyone can solve the problems this country has, though. I am 21 and can remember a time where kids didn't carry MAC 10s and hunting knives on a daily basis in the same way that I might carry a mobile phone. This country has gone downhill and that's because the Labour government have been so hopelessly PC and nanny state that nothing ever gets done, there is no real repercussion or deterrent for crime and the lunatics took over the society.

I can't be bothered writing any more because I can already tell you don't really care.

Back
Top Bottom