Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 51 to 60

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 61+

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Hameister

Daemon Poster
As part of my search for the demographics on these forums, I was interested in members ages.

I found a number of threads relating to ages, but could find nothing recent, with the currently active members.

If I missed it, and this thread is superfluous, a Mod can easily delete it.

Great idea.
I'm 21. i have been interested in computers for 5 years now and i just finished my education this past sommer.
I work as an Administrator/tech-supporter.

Hameister I'm 55
Hold two trade certificates, Electrical Mechanic & Automotive Panel Beater (repairer of automobiles) currently doing a third Adult training certificate in Steel making as I currently work for Onesteel Australia a division of Arrium.

My present position is in Logistics Transport Warehousing/Despatch.

My interests are in Electrical/Electronics/computers, Car restoration mainly to friends cars, Camping/hunting/fishing, traveling around Australia.

Hameister what is your age?

...Hameister what is your age?..

I'm 69, and will be 70 next March.

I retired early at age 53. My goal, is to be retired for more years than I worked. In order to accomplish that, I'd need to live until 88, which is possible because longevity runs in my family.

I'm 59 and will be 60 next May. I work as a software engineer for a large US software company. My plan is to retire at 65 or 66.

Unfortunately, unlike Hameister, longevity DOESN'T run in my family. My mom and an older sister both died at age 60 and my father died at age 68.

Wife and I have 4 grown kids (3 still live with us) and will have our 39th wedding anniversary this year.

Hameister and others in this thread, do you have a wife/family?

...Hameister and others in this thread, do you have a wife/family?

Wow, we're getting into far more demographics than I had intended, so what say we make anything beyond age, strictly voluntary. :lol:

Yes, I am married, and have 5 children, and 2 grandchildren.

Will i am single at this moment.
I am not planing on getting any kids..... ever. i am gonna buy a dog instead. XD
I will however be the worlds best uncle. ^^
I have 2 sisters, and they are gonna have kids some day.

it's a shame this treat died so early.
i would like to know more about how old people are on this fine forum.

it's a shame this treat died so early.
i would like to know more about how old people are on this fine forum.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. My road bullies thread which I posted on 6-8-2012 got quiet between 6-11-2012 and 7-13-2012, then exploded beginning on 7-14-2012 with 46 more replies (not counting my own). Let's see what develops.

...Will i am single at this moment...

Your comment about being single struck me funny. After my divorce, I swore I'd never marry again, ever, ever. I used to tell people, "I'd rather just find a woman I don't like, and buy her a house, it's easier."

So, what happened a number of years later....you guessed it, got married again. Only difference is....this time I have to maturity to know exactly what I don't want. That's the only way to recognize what you do want when you see it. I've been very happy ever since.

Back
Top Bottom