Never buy from J&R.

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I bought a XBOX 360 and the processing of the order was pure hell and the fight isn't over yet. They put DiRT for PS3 in the package instead of the 360 version which I ordered and there were just a few, and I use that word lightly, problems associated with some customer support reps.

Full 3 trillion word story here. At least the shipping was fast.

wow what a raw deal you got. unlucky mate lets hope lots of people see what you wrote and stay away from them. even if they are unorganised and crap at what they do it still doesnt pay to be rude and obnoxious to you about it while feeding you BS

thats why i dont buy online very often.... at least if you get it from a store you can see what you are getting :)

thats why i dont buy online very often.... at least if you get it from a store you can see what you are getting :)
Yeah, but I'm in a more rural area and we can get huge blizzards here any day so I don't really want to drive 2+ hours to Wal-Mart or ebGames.

That's why I pay attention to where I buy. Now, as soon as I have a credit card, Paypal will kick in, and will be used for Ebay and Tigerdirect.ca. Nothing else.

Well J&R is a huge company that I've dealt with before without a whole lot of problems so I figured ordering from them again wouldn't cause too much trouble.

That's why I pay attention to where I buy. Now, as soon as I have a credit card, Paypal will kick in, and will be used for Ebay and Tigerdirect.ca. Nothing else.

yo dont use tigerdirect :) ncix.com is sooo much better. cheaper too

Back
Top Bottom