Need Profesional Photoshopper here!!! $$$$$

superman22x

Golden Master
So, my friend and I are starting a tutoring thing at the school soon. We are fairly popular and smart, so I think we can do it, and all the teachers like us, so they can recommend us. What I need is a poster though. Something we can hang up around the school. on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Color is good too, I think I can find somewhere to make 100 copies or so cheap. So if someone wants to post up some basic drawings, I can give you details for whichever one I like, and some cash via paypal. $10 sound good?

Details that will be added:
NAME 1 + NAME 2
Phone number
Rate: $15/hour
After School, your free time!

Anything else I should add?

And anyone have any creative name ideas?

What will you be tutoring? I can give ideas, but I can't make you one, I lack Photoshop skills. I'm also doing the same thing, but I'm tutoring Trigonometry, Algebra, Algebra 2, Geometry, Statistics, etc. Pretty much everything but Calc and Pre-Calc (didn't take Pre-Calc). I'm going to charge $15 for Trig. and Stats. and $10 for the rest. Except that I couldn't use a poster. Teachers just got my name, number, and subjects. I haven't gotten a call yet =/. I was by far the best Trig. student though. 99% average on tests including final =D

Damn thats good. Well, we will be doing all the math classes you listed above as well. We dont have statistics though. We will pretty much do everything. Social studies, history, english, some spanish maybe, accounting, sciences. I have taken like everything hard the school has to offer, lol. Never taken a study hall in 4 years. need 26 credits to graduate, I will have 32. I have as many calsses as I can, and so does my friend, so we can do almost anything. I can share the poster with you if you want, lol.

I haven't taken a study hall yet either. You sound pretty smart. Where you applying?

For the poster: Just put your transcript up with the tutoring information underneath.

That's a good idea. I am applying at UW platteville, MSOE, South Dakota School of Mines, possibly Virginia Tech(My mom's cousin is the head of engineering there) and maybe a school in Michigan, cause I love that area. South Dakota would be cool too, and 2 of my friends are going there. I might do that. I would HAVE to take my truck though, too much to miss otherwise. Rocks... sand... mud... haha, anyway, POSTER!! lol

Sorry to keep going away from topic, but I plan on applying to Michigan U, MIT, Stanford, Cornell, Rice, Caltech, and Kansas U. I'm applying to Stanford and CalTech because my dad really wants me to. MIT is the one I'm aiming for, like my dream school. Michigan U is probably where I'll end up (Ann Harbor), maybe Cornell, I have to take a deeper look at it. Rice and Kansas U are my 2 lower ends.

AFA the poster, how do you like the transcript idea? It would enforce the point that you know your stuff, but it could also be taken as an attempt to show off your grades.

Yeah, I want to go to MSOE but it costs like $33k without scholarships. I just got my second ACT scores back and I had a 29, so I can apply for the presidential scholarship, but if I dont get that, then I may go to platteville or something. I have heard, 5 years down the road after college, it doesnt really matter what college you went to.

For the poster, I dont think people will think we are showing off our grades, most people in the school know us better then that.

i can give this a go when i get back from my lectures in 2 hours or so. im confused by the dimensions. height and width ftw :)

Back
Top Bottom