Need a new media player...

superman22x

Golden Master
I have been using Winamp, but the amount it fails on me... Just now I rebooted, and winamp again, like it does every other month, give me a runtime error, or script error, or just stops working... Any other programs I should try? I really like the interface of Winamp, but it is starting to be a PITA that it fails all the time...

I use Jet audio:
http://www.cowonamerica.com/products/jetaudio/

It's free, if you don't want to buy the extra packs for sound quality enhancements, converters, etc.

Personally, you can't go wrong with the sound enhancement add on. It's 8 bucks and give's you sound you couldn't believe. It's the same on my Cowon O2(BBE) and one day I started to listen to music from my computer. I was horrified by the sound quality I had to go back to my Cowon. XD

Can I import my old winamp playlist?... it's like 460 songs long, I just use the one, and set it on shuffle. Has any song I like in it, lol. It's .m3u

It is almost done adding media, so I will just find out for myself I guess, lol.

I just use Windows Media Player. It gets the job done. I use VLC for high definition stuff.

Back
Top Bottom