in need of a new game.

sniperviper21

Golden Master
ok, so um bored with the 20+ games i got.

silkroad, Sins of a solar Empire, HAWX, Heroes of Neworth, Bioshock, COD 4, L4D, Prototype, Vegas 2, Starcraft, UT3, Combat Arms, Fable (worst money spent IMO) guild wars, halo PC, Fallout 3, FSX, Rise of Nations. and a few more probably.

hmm....is Resident Evil 5 good?

get borderlands, if u dont know what it is watch some of the trailers on youtube
its pretty much a cross between an rpg and a FPS. i already preordered it.
also mw2

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;981409 said:
Are you a pc gamer? If you don't have css you should pick that up and find me online. My next purchase will be mw 2. I'm sick of paying $60 a game when most are not worth it. If you've got a ps3 I recommend kz2 it's definetly worth it.

Def a PC gamer.
I may get CSS next time i get paid :)
even if its just 20 bucks, gotta pay the bills and put beer on the table first lol

boarderlands seems like a Fallout rip off : /
though i do like the idea of the gun creation lol
god i want me a 50cal Sniper rifle...lol

*watchs the video*

yep, absolutely wanting that game! lolz
i want a big ass gun, another one for heavy damage like a LAW rocket, and a P90 lolz...
and that hot chick as my charc haha

ya, i kind of like it though, something new.
also the enemies look a little unresponsive if you know what i mean.
vehicles look awsome though

i really cant wait for mw 2 though, just looks amazing, you can dual weild (akimobo), throwing knives (heard a rumor about them any ways), and heartbeat sensor ftw

Def a PC gamer.
I may get CSS next time i get paid :)
even if its just 20 bucks, gotta pay the bills and put beer on the table first lol

boarderlands seems like a Fallout rip off : /
though i do like the idea of the gun creation lol
god i want me a 50cal Sniper rifle...lol

*watchs the video*

yep, absolutely wanting that game! lolz
i want a big ass gun, another one for heavy damage like a LAW rocket, and a P90 lolz...
and that hot chick as my charc haha

Get that when you've got the cash. It's cheap fun and there are always lots of servers. I'm in the 69th st company and we rotate dust2 and office. The servers a lot of fun. I hope you've got a mic! Also you'll love the scout it's a real skill weapon. We play no awp which is a one shot kill noon weapon. The scout can 1 shot if you get a headshot. But I guess pretty much every gun in the game is a 1 shot headshot except a few handguns.

Back
Top Bottom