Need new cell phone

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
hi guys. my past three cell phones have been Motorola, (L7, K1, V9) and I've had random problems with each throughout the history of its use. currently i have the V9 and am highly considering selling it. I really want/need a cell phone that gets really good reception, has good battery life, and clear call quality. I don't care much at all about music player, text messaging, or internet surfing. I also don't really want to spend just a whole lot of money on this as i am in college now, but am willing to if i must. I'd like to stay away from motorola this time but I was looking at a Samsung D900 or D900i, but I was told by a lady at the AT&T store that samsung generally gets bad reception. so do you any suggestions for a new phone for me? Thanx!

I read that the razr V9 gets great reception and call qaulity, so if thats what you have, I would stick with it. Or go with a Nokia, thats what they are sorta known for.

Stay away from Motorola, I have it only because it's my first phone and didn't get to choose it, I have also heard the battery on Motorola phones don't last long and have bad reception. I recommend getting a Nokia, if your not a Nokia fan get a Sony Ericsson, LG or Samsung.

Motorola phones are usually pretty good. LG and Sonys are not so great on reception. I would stick withe the razr2 if thats what you have.

I've actually had no problems with either Motorolla or LG. Both have good reception and decent battery life for calls (playing music on them drains battery fast).

Only reason I'd take Moto over LG in the future is the USB connectivity of Motorola.

I'm amazed at how little people think of Sony Ericsson when it comes to making this decision, before I got my first SE a K750i in December 2006 I had owned Sendos, Sagems, Motorolas, Nokias, Samsungs and an LG. But when I got the k750i I was amazed I had gone so long without knowing what I was missing. There so reliable, sturdy, easy to use, easy to customise, well documented and well designed. I'd still recommend them to anyone. In the modern market, I'd recommend the k850i its got a nice camera, its sleek, it has a nice big screen and better than 3G connectivity. What's the point in buying Nokia just because there most famous, doesn't mean there best.

Back
Top Bottom