Need iPod Case Reccommendations

karling07

Daemon Poster
I currently have a blue iSkin evo3 30GB and i LOVE it, but I miss being able to actually see my black 30GB 5G iPod. So I was wondering, is there such thing as a VERY secure but SMALL case that is not meant for using the ipod while in it?

Basically just a case that can open and close and I can take out my iPod and use it? And it would have to be able to somehow fit the earbuds too. So what I'm saying is that it is not meant for any use with the iPod at all, just a way to transport it. Because I never use my ipod when its in my pocket or working out or whatever, just take it out in the car and stuff.

I'm looking for something black, nice, and small enough to fit into a pocket (like the iPod). Again, I DON'T want useable features like a clear area for the clickwheel or whatever, I want the case to completely enclose the iPod in black whatever. No weird clips around the outside either for carrying.

For opening the case, I would like it to open the front like a door and preferably be closed by magnets from within the case (unless magnets can screw up the ipod).

And obviously it cannot scratch the ipod AT ALL.

Thanks!

Alright I appreciate the help but as I said, I am NOT looking for a case to use the iPod in! Like I said I already own an iPod iSkin case and I do like it, currently I'm looking for something else though that ONLY holds the iPod

Oh...hmm...not too sure about transport cases. Most people just buy cases to protect it.

Back
Top Bottom