Need advice with job interview tomorrow

DUDE MAN

In Runtime
Hi all,

I had a job interview for the second time tomorrow at a corporate office, I was wondering if I could get some advice. I've never had a second interview like this before for the same job position. Any idea why that is?

Thanks in advance for any advice.:D :D

well they go threw the ones they liked and ask you for a second interview if they liked you. just dont be nervous, dress to impress and sleep good so your not yawning or anything

Tell them you need the job because your in debt with a bank and you really want it paid off and your willing to work as much as you can.

Hi all,

I had a job interview for the second time tomorrow at a corporate office, I was wondering if I could get some advice. I've never had a second interview like this before for the same job position. Any idea why that is?

Thanks in advance for any advice.:D :D

Well you need to remember couple of things:
1.You need to make a good first impression.
You need to make sure you are in a suit or looking very smart.
2.Introduce yourself.
Introduce yourself etc
3.Manners
Like Antdemo said you want to make sure you are not yawning and burbing etc.
Just keep those things in mind.(Dont forget anything!)

Tell them you need the job because your in debt with a bank and you really want it paid off and your willing to work as much as you can.

hahaha, NO, dont do that. Just be polite, honest, sell yourself, listen to the questions and think before answering.

Well you need to remember couple of things:
1.You need to make a good first impression.
You need to make sure you are in a suit or looking very smart.
2.Introduce yourself.
Introduce yourself etc
3.Manners
Like Antdemo said you want to make sure you are not yawning and burbing etc.
Just keep those things in mind.(Dont forget anything!)

Its his SECOND interview fool, he has already made a good first impression.
And it wasnt Antdemo who said it , it was Getingited114 you fool.

LOL way to talk down on him =( well yeah just there giving you this 2nd one so they can make sure that your the right one, it mean's you have like 80% chance of getting the job lol

This most likely where you get asked why you want to work there. The answer you give is very important. No smoke up the skirt type of answer will fly there. Be straight up but watch how you word your answer.

be coherent. the interviewer for one one of my uni interviews (the first one were i was bricking my load) said i only made it through because i was incredibly coherent with my answers.

Back
Top Bottom