Nasty again...

setishock

Wizard of Wires
untitled.bmp

Some people gonna get real wet real soon...

I got wet yesterday.. all day.... and this morning.. and tonight again.. next ten days on our forecasts is rain... RAIN.. AND MORE RAIN...

50% 50% 40% 30% 30% 30% 20% 20% 20% 10%

fun

I'm dying from this heat!!!!! Toronto, it's crazzy the next 5 day forecast is STRONG SUN and a temp. of 30C.
The weekend is suppose to feel like 41C with the humidity and all.

Dan said:
I got wet yesterday.. all day.... and this morning.. and tonight again.. next ten days on our forecasts is rain... RAIN.. AND MORE RAIN...
50% 50% 40% 30% 30% 30% 20% 20% 20% 10%
fun
Send your surplus rain to Australia Dan, more than two thirds of the country are now drought declared. Were I live we have had water restrictions for a while. Restricted water pressure is the bit I don't like, it's not to good having a shower when not much water comes out.

a couple of years ago, we were in a big drout.. any pools could not have any more water put in them, you couldnt wash your car.. any fountains running... had to be stopped... limit your shower times.. and if you used too much water, the city will come cut your pressure back and give you a nice letter.. it was bad.. We had some really bad thunder/lightning storms the other night oo.. power lines had fallen on like.. 10 cars in the city..

Yes, saw that on the news last nite. Being on the coast you learn to watch for those things to turn in your direction. We have never had mandatory evacuations but the Govenor is about to sign it into law. Damn insurance companies have about ruined to be able to AFFORD to live here.

Yeah man, this weather has been messed up crazy lately, it seems that the entire global weather is changing, or is it just me?

God knows what im going to be like when I coe to florida. Ive never been beyond europe and I struggled with the heat then

Back
Top Bottom