myspace group

lol. i fell into the craze a couple months ago. then i cooled off. and i just check every once in a while to see if i have messages or something.

Seti comments>
He said he was on a no emo diet.
Sorry nightwish. Didn't see you post farther down explaining things.
My bad.

Same, I consider myspace a heaven for AIM users that want to feel "speacil" I laugh at the idiots who posted videos of them smoking and rolling joints. The parents told the cops and the cops arrested the kids. It was pretty funny when they found out where the evidence came from. But yea besides that I hate myspace. I always get asked whats my myspace and I give the same reply "Myspace is gay"

I used to have a xanga and a myspace, I posted maybe 3 times? Maybe 4 i'm not show and got tired of it. If you want to hear about my life you'll get to know me and you could listen to my rants. In fact both of my xanagas and myspace never were deleted. But I still can't be arsed to go back and update them.

Nightwish said:
I'm on a no emo diet. Sorry

Wow...what the hell is with everyone and the word, "Emo"? Do we not have emotions? Or are people who stereotypically wear black clothing with make-up the only ones with emotions.

Becides, MySpace isn't "Emo". There's some great people on that site. I do admit that some are pretty strange and concieted, but it doesn't mean it's "Emo". But whatever, opinions are opinions.

yeah, myspace gets old. but its the only i talk to some of my friends.

im not one of those kids who sits at their computer browsing myspace for hours at a time looking at half naked women. thats just plain dumb

alvino said:
Wow...what the hell is with everyone and the word, "Emo"? Do we not have emotions? Or are people who stereotypically wear black clothing with make-up the only ones with emotions.

Becides, MySpace isn't "Emo". There's some great people on that site. I do admit that some are pretty strange and concieted, but it doesn't mean it's "Emo". But whatever, opinions are opinions.

Its ok to have emotions, not problem with that. My problem is when you have some much emotion that you actually get nicknamed "emotion". Your just a walking wreck.

Back
Top Bottom