My Rant

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I got a teacher her name is Mrs. Tucker. I've tooken her enterpurship class or w/e bascially a business class I came into that in last 1st semster. I have her for personnal finance and now word processing let me give you a example of my first week in her business class.

I walked in and I told her I could help kids with their business plans. I had completed mine and I was taught how to od it properly and profissionally. So I started lookiing about and I thought to myself WTF HAS SHE BEEN TEACHING. Most of thier companys name didn't even have a COMPANY NAME! Little alone they had personnal pronouns all over the plan no cash flow charts no projections of income no budgets no research done on source of suppliers or anything!!!! I was kinda like wow, yea um did you eve learn a thing. Most kids really wanted to do it, but failed to understand how to do it. She bascially gave them a outline I of course understood it having experience in writing a business plan before but no one else without that pre knownledge would know.

Personnal Finance I had to go in there and listen to her bable on and on. She'd get upset at me because I didn't listen i'd look at her and say quiz me. She doesn't because she know i knows its already. I had kids in her class asked her why they aren't making money on their stocks when their value goes up I had to explain that you have to sell the STOCK on a game we played. Then they asked what transactions are or w/e basically its buying or selling stocks simple. She gave us a worksheet tossed us a book and said finish it. I looked at her and said this book only goes to chapter 24. She said whats your wrong. I went this is chapter 27... and its about insurance. She went so find the insurance section I said it didn't have a insurance section... Of course I was the only one who actually finished it because I had the brains to write somthing dow knowing sh4e wouldn't know what she was grading so she'd simply count it as being correct.

Word Processing
Teacher: Class began typing
Teacher: Class turn off mointors
Teacher: Class turn off mointors stand up, please be quite.
Teacher: Class turn off mointor, please stand up.

Now you get my point? I've gotten in trouble for typing, in a typing class on a program she told us to type. or when editing docs shes like BLAH BLAH BLAH she doesn't know the software she misses with. I had to teach her so many tricks and tips in word that any TEACHER should know!

Also we spend at least 20 mins a day picking LEADERS. No one CARES for the leaders the leaders don't even care. In fact when I became one I said I can fire poeple right? She said yes, so I said ok then, first i'll fire myself. She didn't like it but accepted it. Shes just a terriable teacher I feel sorry for teh students that actually joined her class to learn... I didn't expect much out of word processing expected somthing out of personnal finance and business though.

Basically to sum it up, the women can't teach, shes not mean, but shes annoying AS SIN, Also incredliy illinformed about what shes teaching. I'm sorry but I feel if a student surpasses the teacher, with ease you shouldn't be teaching that class.

ha, yeah, there's a few teachers in my college who are just plain stupid.

I found it quite difficult to understand what you were saying, were you angry when you wrote it? Or were you just quickly writing down your thoughts? Not that I'm insulting you, mind.

Haha, I remember in 8th Grade, I had this teacher named Mrs. Arnold for Web Page Design. She was one bitch, I'll tell you that. First, it was a pretty stupid class...all we did was make "webpages" out of HTML and Netscape. :rolleyes: Second, she didn't know ANYTHING about HTML. I'm not saying I did, but come on...you're the frickin' teacher and you don't even know anything about the stuff you make your own students do. She always had this guy who sat next to me (he knew a bit on HTML) to help anyone who needed it. One time, she gave me a Behavior Report because I was supposedly "tampering with computer's contents", which was complete bullshit because I was sorting though my saved files (she tracks students from her computer and watches what everyone is doing from her computer). Then, we were supposed to do this Typing program to train our typing speed and skills, but it was stupid so I just fooled around and tried having competitions with equally disgruntled students to see who could make the most mistakes on one typing run, haha... Thank god that class was only one semester though...someone would've died if longer. :p Yeah, but that was two or three years ago...

This year...my Sophomore year. :) I have Foods (aka Cooking), and our teacher is named Mrs. Fullerton. Holy moly...she's one hell of a cook, but she can't teach for crap. First, she's rude. She just makes mocking comments or rude statements about you or the class if something she doesn't like is done. She never gets respect and doesn't deserve it. She makes us watch these ten year old tapes on cooking, which are probably outdated, and we have to take notes or she'll threaten to give us a quiz. OH NOES! Her quizzes are a joke. Literally. Don't know an awnser, just ask someone. Haha, and they're hella crap too. :rolleyes: It's hella funny also, because her class is literally the "Zone-Out" class. Don't feel like cooking? Just sleep or read or listen to music. Her grading system is hella dumb as well. Just as long as you do the cooking labs, you can maintain an A-/B+. We have these Home Cooking Projects, where we're supposed to cook at home and have our parents sign it. Totally BS...you can just have your parents sign it and you can just make up everything else. Haha...how retarded is that. The dumbest thing ever...is that she never taught us anything essential in the kitchen. Like, the basics of cooking. So we just end up winging it.

So yeah...that's my rant of the day. :)

Back
Top Bottom