My postings

Brookfield

Golden Master
:mad: Can I ask if members will treat me as a member, not a mod, when I make ordinary postings, just lately, I'm getting a lot of sarky remarks from some members, come on guy's, [& in one instance, gal, sound familiar?] come on stop this, I consider myself a member first, mod second, give me some peace, David, rap some knuckles!

Maurice, member, not a monster!

sorry! hope i havent put you down! (or seein as how ur a mod i guess it would be putting you more up)

i never seeing someone calling you a gal! dont get that one!
I did do it with 99nasha though, i thought he was a gal for ages! (sorry nasha!)

i think hes takling about a certain person who has that in there user name. anyhoo if anyone acts like a smart ass give them a day off

lol i like the way you put that - "give them a day off" sounds almost as if your doing them a favour!

:D

oh well i havent seent he user name, but then i dont really look at who posts! just read em!

Oh Maurice! You do know I was kidding when I made that little comment about Moderators bringing up old threads, right?

jay8990 said:
I did do it with 99nasha though, i thought he was a gal for ages! (sorry nasha!)

I thought that for so long too,lol. i thought nasha was short for natasha,lol.

i think why ppl treat you as a mod and not a member is in the past you only really posted as a mod and not a memeber, but recently you have bin posting as a member too.

jay8990 said:
sorry! hope i havent put you down! (or seein as how ur a mod i guess it would be putting you more up)

:confused: Oh God, I didnt say I was a gal!!!, one of the p**s takers was the gal I mentioned, "gal" is part of her name, hint, hint!

Back
Top Bottom