My new Nieghbor got robbed today...

superman22x

Golden Master
Yup, someone broke in, stole a laptop, and bigscreen + other small stuff probably...

This happened 2 years ago... My house and my other nieghbors were broken into. Kicked the door right in, deadbolt didnt do shit. Stole $4000 worth of jewlery, my camera, my moms camera, and cash outta my wallet. At my nieghbors, they couldnt get past the dog...

Never caught them though, and I doubt they will be caught this time either.

Damn, that's scary.

We've had a string of robberies in our neighborhood, too. Just a couple of years ago, my next door neighbor's house was broken into at 2PM! That's the busiest time in our neighborhood, so we were all surprised.

The scary thing would be if you're actually home when that happens. Say hello to my little friend....*click*.

Thats some serious bad luck moving right into a neighborhood and having that happen right away!

Thats freakin' terrible :(

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;788682 said:
get a big dog or a big gun or to be better off just get both.

Lol.... Thats funny. I hate it when people get dogs for protection purposes. Yeah, get a dog for the love of a dog, and it will defend you. But don't go out and buy a big mean dog with the sole purpose of puting it in harms way if it came down to it...

Thats why I have my toys, besides for collecting and going to the range.

Invest in a third party security system like Brinks. The sign alone are enough to make a thief think twice.

I've been pretty fortunate myself as my home has never been invaded nor robbed. With the locals knowing who I am, They would probly think twice granted they were considering robbing me, But then again, there are some Pretty stupid people out here.

I've been pretty fortunate myself as my home has never been invaded nor robbed. With the locals knowing who I am, They would probly think twice granted they were considering robbing me, But then again, there are some Pretty stupid people out here.

I take it you live in SoCal. ;)

Well, our road is a gravel road, 5 miles outta town, the robbery was done in the middle of the day today, a Saturday!! But we have rich people just moving in now... My one neighbor that my friend and I mow for, we swear his garage is a Meth lab, lol. He works in Chicago at night, he is about 25, built as hell, rich as hell, and his garage... Always hoses running too it, he boarded up all the windows, and insulated them, and has an air condtioner running 24/7. Plus he has a nice Chevy Avalanche, Yamaha R1, and a Mercedes CLK AMG.

But he pays good for mowing!! $25-$30 an hour for two teenagers, lol.

But with the robbery, my friend/neighbor who told me, said the other day, they got home, and their gate was open. He figured his sister just didnt shut it all the way. Now, they think it was the robbers scouting out the area. But the dogs might have scared them away. That was yesterday. The house of the Chief of Police... So someone might not be happy about an arrest, or its just random robbery. I plan on staying home all day tommorrow if I can, and parking my truck way down the backdrive way to my dads garage by some trees, see if they come, and I can get some plates, or maybe Ill get the "Say Hello to my Little Friend!" ...

Back
Top Bottom