My new lil toy

Half Evil

Golden Master
First, the sub

0615081224.jpg

Its a 12'' ported Infinity powered subwoofer. Ive had the Sony amp, some of you might remember it in other threads when I was on my home audio kick.

Anyways, I got that sub from my girlfriends dad, actually. I was looking thru their wholesale catalog from their business, and I was looking at subs. He asked me (her dad) what I was lookin at, I told him subs. I told him why, and how I need it to hook up, and what I was using it for and all that. He just got a new like $900 wholesale dual 12''' (like $1,400 retail) sub for his theater. He didnt need this anymore so it was just kinda sitting in the corner. He points over to this one and says "Take that, it'll work for you".

So I did, I took my amp back from my dad cause he wasnt using it anyways. Hooked it up, took out my old little computer 2.1 setup, and got this bad boy goin, as well as my Bose bookshelf speakers, and this is what those look like.

0615081224a.jpg

I was fixing is semi truck for him, but I told him if he gave me this sub I couldnt accept money for it. That doesnt mean anything though, they are a generous family.

sweet deal buddy! It's always nice to have the hook-ups!

And btw, enough with this BS, come back and start posting here more often again.

Sweet setup, kicks the crap out of my 200 watt 2.1 setup.

D88's right, come back and start posting.

i am running a 7.2 surround sound in my room...pounds out 1200watts

Nice setup bro!

i am running a 7.2 surround sound in my room...pounds out 1200watts

Nice setup bro!

I've found watts really don't matter. Take a good 500Watt amp/receiver vs a 1200watt generic one and the 500 will sound much better. What type of 7.2 setup are you running?

That looks pretty nice Arrix have fun and shake the walls!

BTW check out that site I gave you a while back they have some great receivers and speaker setups on there from time to time.

That looks like a sweet setup. I especially like the way you have the monitors setup on that desk!

I have the same sub in my home theater system. We are upgrading to a better one some time shortly.

Back
Top Bottom