My Life is Over

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Ok guys I know I am only 17. But I drink sometimes. Well last night I had a few friends over to hangout because my parents were out of town, but what I failed to realize was... That my stepdad had to come home at 1130 to get his truck. So he kinda walked in on us drinking. And then he called my mom, and she yelled at me and talked to me for like an hour. And now I don't know what's going to happen cause she said she would call me today. Any tips? :(

Well, first come first, your were caught under age drinking beer. Well, that caused consequences. I know it sucks, I would feel the same.

Well, just be plain honest if you can. But tell me, have you BOUGHT some or taken some from fridge? Were you drinking like just a bottle or two or drinking til drunk of your arse?

If you just like bought one, just tell them that you only wanted to just have one...that it wouldn't be reproduced anymore. you only hung out...but were caught.

Tell her not to be so hard on you man, tell her just about every teen at one time or another tried drinking, or at least wanted to see what it was like. let her know that before she starts yelling, to realize that what you did was stupid, & that you won't let her down again like that.

if you tell her you messed up, and don't want her to worry about you doing it again, she won't be so hard on you. ask her when she was a teen, if she ever tried drinking with her friends. in most cases, the answer will be yes.

Yeah I tried that approach Mr Mixx. I think it worked kinda, I mean we got some from a store, one of my friends did. And no we weren't drinking to drink off our arse. I don't know, I really do feel bad... I just don't know...

Thanks for talking with me though guys, it helps me :)

just be honest to her.
She shouldn't be too mad at u, most people ur age drink beer, or other alcohol. She probably did too when she was ur age. Just remember that she probably is just scared because she thinks that something bad might happen when u get drunk.

I mean, most of my friends who are 17 drink, alot sometimes. Sometimes their parents know, but they understand that my friends can take care of themselves. Of course parents can get scared that something will happen to their kids if they drink alcohol, but u were at home, with a few friends, just hanging out. It can't be that bad, she should understand.

Don't let it worry you mate, we've all been busted for something in our lives, but it soon passes like a cloud over head in the sky. in a week from now, she probably won't remember this. And it was'nt like you trashed the house, like some people do, and really get reemed out for, so relax.

How much did you drink anyway? I mean if you didn't get that carried away and like mr mixxx said its like a rite of passage

BamaFan2989 said:
Ok guys I know I am only 17. But I drink sometimes. Well last night I had a few friends over to hangout because my parents were out of town, but what I failed to realize was... That my stepdad had to come home at 1130 to get his truck. So he kinda walked in on us drinking. And then he called my mom, and she yelled at me and talked to me for like an hour. And now I don't know what's going to happen cause she said she would call me today. Any tips? :(

Most parents are okay as long as you don't get hammered off your ass and run around the town streaking :)

Most parents are okay as long as you don't get hammered off your ass and run around the town streaking

To late done that, but it was down a grape field so it might not be as bad.

Ok basically you can tell her what you did was incredily stupid but you were curious and just wanted to hang out, you found a way to get some alchol and decided to throw a small lil party.

It may seem like HOLY CRAP my life is ended but in all honsety I thought the same thing when I got arrested I learned my lession and i'm still humbled by the fact at how bad shit can go in a hurry. Take it, and say sorry and w/e the punishment is DO IT. Trust me somthings standing up isn't the best idea. However then that best of luck.

Your mom will prob be thinking "not much different then me"

Nik00117 said:
To late done that, but it was down a grape field so it might not be as bad.
Too late for me as well, but I never took everything off, just down to boxers. But, this was also right infront of a row of cops too

Back
Top Bottom