My dog

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I have a belgium monlim or w/e. I can't spell its name right I know that much. Anyways this breed is a big time ploice dog. In fact it has replaced the german sherpherd in most cases. Anyways we bought it over to germany because we thouught we could keep it. BUt we can't cause it just won't work. SO we were looking for a place to put it. First we were going give it to a friend who really likes it. Then I mentioned that the sheiff back in Georgia wanted to take it and train it and turn into a explosive dog. However we decedied to take it. So anyways we called the K-9 up. We were talking and they asked us if we wanted cash for it we said nah we just want it to be with poeple who know what their doing with the breed. They we hestinate because they already have a fairshare. We then mentioned the fact that the sheiff back in our town said he was going trun into a explosive dog. Well the K-9 guy from the base called the sheiff back in the states the next day he called us and said when we wanna give it up just bring it in and they'll train it. And in 3 years or whever we want it back they'll give it back since we are giving it away free of charge. Cool thing about this is that this unit serves as the unit that serves NATO HQs so my dog is going be the dog gaurding the NATO HQ on ramstein possibly if we get the house we want.

Back
Top Bottom