My Busniess

hdloademan1

In Runtime
I have just recently started a buisness with my grand father and friend but i need to order some wholesale parts and stuff so i can have them ready is there any fellow bus. owners out there who can give me some advice?

hdloademan1 said:
I have just recently started a buisness with my grand father and friend but i need to order some wholesale parts and stuff so i can have them ready is there any fellow bus. owners out there who can give me some advice?
What kind of business? I'm guessing a computer business. For my business I always order the parts when I need them and add about 15% commission on each part I have to order. I don't have a stockpile of parts around I think it's just a waste of money.

You can check my website if you need any ideas.

wow i like that how do i get one and how much does it cost and how much buisness do you get from it?

hdloademan1 said:
wow i like that how do i get one and how much does it cost and how much buisness do you get from it?
I get a lot of business. In a few months i'm getting an ad in the phonebook along with 2 newspapers. Considering if you take your computer to places such as Circuit City, as soon as you walk in the door they charge you $100. I get a lot of business because of the low prices I charge. ALthough i'm prolly going to increase prices in the near future by $10 an hour.

Back
Top Bottom