My apologies

BF2player

BSOD
I'm sorry for the issues I caused here. Apparently I'm the only one man enough to do this. "cough* certain mod *cough*

The picture of the tomato. I thought it would be funny to see what you guys would do, but apparently you hated that. I was drunk at that time. Sry.

The baseball is gay thread was meant to be funny, but it got out of hand and turned into an all out attack on everyone who replied to the thread. Some other members got out of hand also, but let's not go into that.

Also, how do you unrep someone? I'd like to take back the neg rep I gave rudster for not liking the tomato. I remember he said something about that.

Just give him a positive rep to counter it.

Thanks for the apology. Just dont drink so much next time. I dont drink myself, idk why people do it so much, its really just stupid, you can have fun without alcohol. A little is fine, but so many people get wasted every weekend. You think you arent addicted, but I can tell, so many people are.
Anyway, on with the thread.

i don't suppose i will seeing an apology for all the pointless rep you have given me in the past? But that's ok, there's just been a natural conflict between our views that i don't think will change.

i don't suppose i will seeing an apology for all the pointless rep you have given me in the past? But that's ok, there's just been a natural conflict between our views that i don't think will change.

You gave me pointless rep also. I don't see your apology. Yep, our views are pretty different, but doesn't mean we have to hate each other.

I would like to know whats the big deal with a picture of a tomato. I have only been drunk once on this forum, I restrict myself from posting anything while I am intoxicated.

i could care less about the rep, if i was admin it would have been gone by now :p the reason i cared was because of why, i was so confused, and the fact that everytime i legitally neg rep someone they neg rep me back as "payback"

so whats up about the tomato, i havent seen it, but yea the baseball thing was retarded, and if im drinking i dont go on the comp at all, because i know stuff can happen

Back
Top Bottom