My 1k post :)

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Not noticing today I entered into quadruple number of posts.

Seeing how I don't post very often, usually only when I have something contributive to say I don't expect many of you to know me, but due to my boring job I am on here every day, checking all the random post in social section and trying to help the noobies when I have time in Hardware section.

Not realizing it, this community really grew on me and im just happy to be a part of it. I want to say thanks to everyone who helped me assemble my 1st self build PC (my sig) and to everyone else who made this community what it is right now.

David Lindon, worshipme, Lowndsey, DJ-CHRIS, mark Thorpe, dude_se, Kage, Thelis, A True Folder, GhostFL, celegorm, JogaBonito1502, superman22x, Antdemo, Rubber314Chicken, J03, setishock, freestyler105, Tommy Boy, ace777, zKiLLA. (If I left someone out don't take it personal, kind of hard to remember everyone :D )

Thank you.

hmm, i wonder if my name should be there.

i just recently found out i got over 1000 posts, and i think i got my first 1000 post like a week ago....
kind of hard knowing how many posts you got when you interact with this community and forget about post counts.

Like I sad don't take it personal if your name is not there :) These are the people who I dealt with personally in the past and just want to show my appreciation.

And thanks for the reminder Lowndsey I totally forgot about the Guru status :))) Do you get anything new when u a Guru? Just curious.

its kind of hard for me to take anything personal, i guess of what happened to me in the past, i just stopped caring of what people think about me.
i think you get more respect from the newer people in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom