Mta: Sa

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Anyone here plays GTA SA on multiplayer i downloaded the multiplayer mod yesterday and i had a blast playing especially cops and robber hehe pretty fun mod anyone here has GTA: SA?

yeah i do - have you got a link for the download? The idea of GTASA multiplayer is genius! god knows why they didn't include it in the game when it made it to PC

i always thought the best idea for a mmorpg was a crime game, i wud pay as much as WoW for one of those

like when ur a low level, you join a gang, and work for high levels, then climb the ranks and do all sorts of crimes, robbery, drugs, corruption, and climb the ranks/levels and get ur own gang

sk8ngame said:
i always thought the best idea for a mmorpg was a crime game, i wud pay as much as WoW for one of those

like when ur a low level, you join a gang, and work for high levels, then climb the ranks and do all sorts of crimes, robbery, drugs, corruption, and climb the ranks/levels and get ur own gang
I could see that being kind of cool, yeah.. ;)

Its like doing group crime.. but eventually you'd need to turn on each other to gain the ultime power of being the leader of crime. Alliances don't last forever, after all.. ;)

I think that, that is very possible with the next generation of Grand Theft Auto. What seemed to be the problem with the last gta's was the lack of processor or memory capabilities to make alot of things goin on at once, or alot of cars taking a corner without disapearing. With the new PS3 the next gen in GTA will DOMINATE existance as it is today!! LOL :) we thought san andreas was time dominating, imagine pulling up to cars in a massive life like, Realistic place, reving your engine and just watching the guy driving look over at you and punch it, a race begins, amazing AI, think of how its going to be, think of the possibilities, fully online full map full cars full guns, unlimited possiblities!!!

Imagine driving casual down the street and all of a sudden a man walking down the street tries to pop you, bam its an all out brawl between two online players chasing each other down. Houses can be bought, gun stores can be owned, everything, a complete online community allowing you to be an average citizen living your life, or a crazed lunitic destined for jail, you go to jail, you can be a gaurd at the jail, you have a proffession, SIMS lifelike gameplay combined with GTA's interface, Infinite Possibilites.

The Limit Of Gaming Is Only Were We As Future Developers Draw The Line!

Yeah Multiplayer is really fun on SA they havent enabled to get outta cars and walk with characters so you can only play with cars like cops and robber pretty fun like 15 players playing in the map the most ive seen 2 robbers and 13 cops, its a pretty good(it not official from rockstar games) mod very fun in a few weeks there going to release a patch were you can freeroam with anything. They already done it on Vice City, weird they havent done it on SA, its really fun ppl make gangs and you can choose a side Cop, robber, mexican, cuban, CIA, marine. Its a blast there is no traffic or AI just parts with parked cars you can get in.

Well here is the link:
www.mtasa.com

Back
Top Bottom