Msn Messenger is being wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
Okay, MSN is acting up! And it's really annoying.

It's not letting me sign in :(
I always get the "service is temporarily unavailable" box pop up.
I tried my sister's, my cousin's and my dad's emails and they worked perfectly. Only mine seems to be doing this!

happens to me sometimes. It just doesn't want to sign in, and then after some time (sometimes just like 30 seconds, sometimes a few hours) it signs in automatically.

This happened before, but for about 10 seconds, i would just Retry and it would work fine. But i'm real mad so i'm writing an email to msn messenger :p
The thing that's scaring me is that everyone else's emails worked, just mine doesnt :confused:

This is allways happening to me. First I restart messenger, then the computer and if it's still not working power cycle my router :\

something like this happened to me one time... but i got a message saying my contact list was unavailable... i was like what the heck? but then it got normal and i made a back up of my contact list just incase

it wasn't my internet connection, since other emails worked perfectly...
But oh well, i made a back-up email and i'm backing up my contact list just in case.

I actually posted something along the lines of this about a week or two ago... Basicly iw was about my msn not letting me sign in because my time and date weren't correct with my areas actual date and time. So make sure your date and time is corret :p

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom