Mothers day gift from Teem

wee493

In Runtime
I need to think of a mothers day gift idea from a Teen. My dad said that he would pay for it but i had to think of it. i cant think of anything, so do you have any Ideas? Thanks!

my mom always says she likes the crap i make on my own. last year i made her a chair from scrap wood. it is a nice chair very comfetrable and my dad uses it more than her though. this year i plan on cooking her a nice dinner
if you are good cook try that.

Thanks, All of those are good ideas. I think I'm going to Cook Dinner (maybe Breakfast) and see if my dad can pick up and iPod adapter for her car!

I'm getting my mom an all day spas treatment for everything she has done for me... especially in the last few months, giving me loans and everything, paying for my court, etc.

What ever you get her be sure to give her two things along with it. Your love. Your respect. Mom's have a tough time raising their childern. Let her know her time invested in you was not in vain. Don't be afraid to admit when you're wrong and be humble in your victories. Stand tall and be a man.
Those are the greatest gifts you can give to your mom.

Back
Top Bottom