Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/)
-   Social Lounge | Off Topic (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/)
-   -   Mod Review: Celegorm (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/mod-review-celegorm-167939.html)

celegorm 10-10-2007 04:50 PM

Mod Review: Celegorm

If you have not read the rules please do so now.

This is a review of CELEGORM. Keep all discussions related to him, and his performance. CELEGORM cannot mod this thread. All issues from this thread, must be brought to the attention of a different moderator.

Let the review begin:

celegorm 10-10-2007 09:23 PM

Re: Mod Review: Celegorm

OK, to break the Ice, I'm going to do the first review of myself.

I think I joke around with you guys a little too much. Yes, most of it is in good clean fun, but part of me wonders if push comes to shove if the authority will be respected, or looked over? It's a fine line, and one I need to make sure I'm not crossing.

There, now the Ice is broken, say what you want. Good, bad, what ever. You know the rules, just play by them in here and you'll be fine.

Thelis 10-10-2007 09:26 PM

Celegorm is a great mod. He is fair and respectful to members. He doesn't let things get out of hand, but he is still lenient enough. Not only is a he a great mod, but he is "one of the guys". He knows a lot about computers and is understanding when new people make mistakes.

He is also pretty funny, and that makes him more approachable.

This review is short because celegorm is just a great mod.

superman22x 10-10-2007 09:33 PM

I think he is a goo dmod as well. I remember when he was first appointed, and I think he has done good since there. Gets along great with everyone, and doesnt let the not so good stuff slide. Some of our mods are a bit strict tho, not to name anyone.

Thelis 10-10-2007 09:34 PM

Well, we have mod reviews for every mod up. Go ahead and review people. They themselves can't moderate their own threads.

0x0161 10-10-2007 10:30 PM

Out of all the moderators here at cf I like Celegorm the most. Keeps it fair for all members regardless of status and also is knowledge able in different computer fields.

Ahyoka 10-10-2007 11:26 PM

Personally, I think he is very fair minded and a helpful member, I like how Celegorm is really approachable, when I first joined he was just a regular dude and now he's a mod, I just think he can relate to us members who are lower on the totem pole when it comes to rank:p

A+

88 10-11-2007 12:29 AM

I haven't had any issues. To be honest I tend to not notice what Celegorm does but as far as I know he keeps a good watch on the forums and takes action when we call for it.

DJ Stephen 10-11-2007 01:25 AM

He is a good mod from what I see! No problems apart from:

Spamming with Mod review threads :p

Haha.... J/K lol... Nice job :p

MikeReiner 10-11-2007 01:27 AM

Nothing to complain about.

A True Folder 10-11-2007 02:42 AM

I guess if the amount of times you don't notice mod is any indication of good moderation then celegorm must be pretty good because I have seen little of his handiwork.

GlasseyeUK 10-11-2007 02:45 AM

As one of the newer mods here, I think he works well, he doesn't throw his moderator status in people's faces, I think he is fair, and takes action quickly.

All I can say is keep up the good work, and I think that other mods should use him as an example.

dude_se 10-11-2007 05:06 AM

i dont think ive ever dis agreed with anything hes said or done.
he always does things quickly and fairly, and keeps members informed.
keep up the good work :)

esa193 10-11-2007 05:44 AM

you and thelis are probably my fav mods
always nice
always posting great info
keep up the good work

ssc456 10-11-2007 05:50 AM

yep no problems with celegorm infact im posting here because he is 1 of 3 mods i think does his job best ill be posting the same in other mod threads

joxley1990 10-11-2007 07:23 AM

Doesn't use his mod status to any advantage, doesn't use it as an unsult, but will be vigiliant when needs be, good mod, a good newcomer, deserves a place on the mod team

8/10 from me.

Rudster816 10-11-2007 08:47 AM

as ive said about other people, if he didnt have the title and the avatar, you wouldnt know he was a mod, :D, and he changed little since he did become a mod.

AllThingsSacred 10-11-2007 08:54 AM

A great moderator, always extremely pleasant and helpful and is online here extremely regularly.

muz 10-11-2007 01:02 PM

celegorm is a great mod , he does handle things very well and i dont see any problems with what he does , It is also so that if i did have a problem with something he had said or done i would feel comfortable PM'ing him about it cos he is realy aproachable .
I agree maybe sometimes you do have a laugh and a joke but its great to know you are still also a member here as well and can join in , and if you said enough was enough i would respect your authority as a moderator and a friend of mine

LA061 10-11-2007 03:04 PM

Nothing to complain about here either... he's a good mod. :)