microsoft visualc++runtime error, HELP!!!

Racboy

Baseband Member
Hello again:eek: Here I am with yet another problem, hope one of youse can help me again, here goes:-} My laptop keeps closing down when I am on internet explorer, when I first switch it on this message comes up, shite!!! I had put it to one side so I could copy & paste it on here but it has gone off, I cant remember the whole of it but it was some thing like "there is an error on this line, a is null or non existant do you want to carry on running this script, like I say, that wasn't the exact quote but it was some thing like that, then I will be on the internet for a bit then this message comes up,(wrote this one down!) "microsoft visual c++ runtime error, program:c\programfiles\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
This applicationhas requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
then I press the ok button and it shuts down then starts up again but what ever I was on is gone and lost, I have sent an email to internet explorer the other day but not had a reply from them can anybody give me a clue as to what is going on and I will be indebted to youse yet again. TA!

Back
Top Bottom