In Memory of the Crocodile Hunter

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
In case you can't tell by the title.. Steve Irwin Died while on expedition off the coasts of Australia a few days ago. It's really sad to hear about someone that died doing what they love. But I guess thats the way to go.

He died from a stingray stike to the heart, paramedics couldnt get to him in time.

If you want to see one of the many articles, you can look here

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2391300

I for one will never forget watching him on television, hearing that "Crikey!" that never got old.

Really made me an animal lover, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but he is definately someone that I looked up to. And there arent many people that I do

So here's a thread in memory of the Crocodile Hunter, One last Crikey as we see him off

Too bad, I liked to watch his show... he was really gifted.

At least he went doing what he loved. Thats really the only way to go.

wow i can't believe he died. i mean i watched him nearly get killed my a 400 pound croc all the time.

Yeah.. I heard a few hours ago as it was breaking news at the time.. too bad... is it me... or do a lot of known people seem to be dying lately?

No.

I won't believe it.

He can make crododiles his slaves, and completely own them, but a stingray has the nerve to think he can be the end of him, im completely becoming a stingray hunter now.

I will avenge his death.

MikeReiner said:
Yeah.. I heard a few hours ago as it was breaking news at the time.. too bad... is it me... or do a lot of known people seem to be dying lately?

Two people I have *know* in the past week, and one person I really DID know.

For me that makes three in a week.

RIP Steve Irwin.

Awesome program, and always did the best for animals. He will be missed.

AWWWWW, thanks alot paradox! That ruined my whole night! Man i loved his show, expecaily when i was younger, i used to watch it all the time. Did you guys hear his wife doesnt even know about it yet!!! Shes somewhere on a mountain right now!

Back
Top Bottom