Mega Millions

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I'm sure everyone heard about the huge jackpot in the Mega Millions lottery last night of $355 Million, the 4th largest jackpot in history. Well there were 2 winning tickets, one in Idaho and one in Washington. Each winner will get around $175 Million (before taxes of course), that is according to msn but who knows what the official amounts will be.

But, holy...that's a lot of money. What would you guys do if you ever won the lottery like that? I'd build a house, buy some cars I've always wanted and give a lot to my family and maybe some friends (If you're a good enough friend....LOL)

After taxes, that would just about pay for my college... The change should feed me for a week ^_^

make the most crazy hex screen Eyefinity set up using a 580 for Physics

Pay off my truck, buy a house in cash, pay off college loans, Buy everyone in my family a new car in cash and any loans they may have.

And put the rest in the bank, and live off the interest for the rest of my life.

And yes, i would continue to work my day job to.

Pay off my parents debt, pay off my sister's Uni debt.

Buy my parents a new house and car, my sister a new house and car, and when my little sister is old enough, same for her, as well as paying for her driving lessons.

Give a couple million to my parents and sisters (my little sister when she is older)

Give about a third of it to charity.

Buy a house for myself and my girlfriend, buy a used truck and modify it for off-roading. I've always wanted to, but never had the money to.

I would get myself a very awesome computer, always upgraded.

Put the rest in the bank and live off interest

I would never want a large house or to live a lavish lifestyle, just to be comfortable and not have to worry about money or have my family worry about it either.

I'm sure everyone heard about the huge jackpot in the Mega Millions lottery last night of $355 Million, the 4th largest jackpot in history. Well there were 2 winning tickets, one in Idaho and one in Washington. Each winner will get around $175 Million (before taxes of course), that is according to msn but who knows what the official amounts will be.

But, holy...that's a lot of money. What would you guys do if you ever won the lottery like that? I'd build a house, buy some cars I've always wanted and give a lot to my family and maybe some friends (If you're a good enough friend....LOL)

Hmm, so do you have to pay tax on lotto winnings? In the UK they are tax free as well as other state run lotterys such as premium bonds.

Yeah, you have to in the US. It sucks, but I don't really mind paying taxes if they are actually being put into good use.

I would probably try to increase the money. Like buy multiple houses/apartments, and rent them out.

I'd buy a house for my wife, my son and I. Pay off my mom's house. Buy new cars for my mom, my two sisters, my wife's dad and her brother. No new car for my wife's sister, her and her punk ass husband are a couple of little bitches that somehow think they are better than us when there really is no evidence to support that theory. Oh yeah, I'd totally build a ridiculous gaming rig (actually 4 or 5 identical rigs for some LAN gaming action), some big screen tvs, a new truck, and an old '72 or '73 Monte Carlo that I'd have fully restored and customized with Cragars and hydraulics.

I don't understand, no, wait I do understand why its taxed in some places. but sucks your taxed again when you spend it as well.
not taxed in Canada. $50 million was just won in Toronto.

As for me, buy every fad that comes out till I'm broke.

I just talked about this with my mom and sister earlier. Pay off all of my families debt, buy everyone a car and house. Pay for the education of my family. Buy everyone here the best parts I can find. Donate about $25-$50 million to various charities and give the rest to churches.

Back
Top Bottom