Mall Shooting

Yeah I just saw that on the news...

Suicide note - "I'm going out in style"
What the f*ck? How f*cked up do you have to be?

erm.....going out in style does not mean slaughtering a bunch of innocent people before killing yourself.

That's horrible. My really good gf/friend has a friend there and was there not too long ago :O!

what a selfish little loser. you americans need to tighten up your gun laws

erm.....going out in style does not mean slaughtering a bunch of innocent people before killing yourself.

obviously he wasnt mentally stable. you cant really blame him for it, he wasnt "normal" obviously. the people around him should have spoke up and said something to somebody.

what a selfish little loser. you americans need to tighten up your gun laws

your obvioulsy pretty ignorant if you think its because of our gun laws, the gun was probably his dads\friends dads\etc. most of the time the weapons do not belong to them.

us Americans?our gun laws are just fine but under the constitution u have right to bare arms as long as you have no criminal history ect

your obvioulsy pretty ignorant if you think its because of our gun laws, the gun was probably his dads\friends dads\etc. most of the time the weapons do not belong to them.

that's pretty much right. Take Canada for instance. Our gun laws are a lot more restrictive compared to American laws yet we've had probably just as many school shootings or whatever as the in United States. Restricting firearms doesn't really solve the problem.

yeah tons of things are restrictied, your not supposed to drink until your 21 here, like that happens that often. then there is all the illegal drugs that are used.

that's pretty much right. Take Canada for instance. Our gun laws are a lot more restrictive compared to American laws yet we've had probably just as many school shootings or whatever as the in United States. Restricting firearms doesn't really solve the problem.

We have FAR FAR FAR FAR less violent gun crime in Canada, and violent crime in Canada.

yeah tons of things are restrictied, your not supposed to drink until your 21 here, like that happens that often. then there is all the illegal drugs that are used.

Handguns and other semi automatic weapons are banned in Canada, hard as hell to get your hands on here.

Back
Top Bottom