Making a music video with webcam or cellphone - who contributes?

Benchap

Beta member
Hi all!
Here's something very offtopic, still it needs some technical skills. Just want to ask, who'd be interested in contributing to a "homemade" music video??

Since it will not be an official video, that rotates on MTV :rolleyes: or the likes, there is no need for a super high quality recording. Just made from short webcam- or cellphone-clips, 5-10 seconds. Singing or dancing or whatever making to a cool track.

Reason, I was very fascinated by a similar project, a huge number of 2601 (sic!) community members of a crazy art website did a while ago. They produced a video of many overlayed clips, the members sent to the video artist. Also they contributed with audio samples, vocals and so on. They had to follow a special choreographie, everything had to fit to the same scale, to the timing etc. Pretty tricky. But the result was really amazing...

The idea for my video is not half that complicated, still I hope for some creative footage and that all contributors have a lot fun doing that and being part of the video. Maybe it goes viral on youtube? :eek:

Who's with me?? I'm so curious....

Ben
(Sorry for my whacky English! :whistling: )

Back
Top Bottom