Make safe the CitiBank!

airiox

Fully Optimized
Just a word to the wise. Make sure you use very solid passwords that include all of the following: Capitalized Characters, Special Characters, and Numbers.

If you dont you will find out the hard way!

Someone somehow got my Credit Card Info yesterday. Fricken moron stole 135 bucks from me before I discoverd it. Hopefully I get my money back..

So just remember keep it secret keep it safe. ;)

That's why I use the safest bank in the world, Bank Of America. BofA was created by Italians, and we all know they are the masters of banking. (Not to mention their online banking is some of the most useful in the industry)

Don't swiss banks have the best reputation? But I have no doubt in the italian skill for banks.

Yes, keep password secure and change regularly.

I just had two people call from the red cross (alegidly) but red cross had never heard of them and fake ids too!

Swiss banks are good, but there are vulnerabilities in their systems. Besides Italians have the oldest banks in the world, and the most established. The best credit ratings in the world too.

David Lindon said:
Yes, keep password secure and change regularly.

I just had two people call from the red cross (alegidly) but red cross had never heard of them and fake ids too!

You answer your phone? LOL

David is lying... He doesn't have a phone at all. David isn't a person, he is an android..... He never sleeps, eats, calls, or anything.... David is DA3V85ID in reality. LMAO!! JK!!

Back
Top Bottom