Made this waterfall for my mums bday what do you think??

Fisher

Fully Optimized
I couldnt afford anything for my mums birthday last year as i brought myself a 8800GTX so i told her i would make her a waterfall for her pond. having never attempted anything like this before i didnt have a clue as what to do but it came out pretty good:

here is the first failed attempt

so started fresh

started putting things together

got bigger

and finally

let me load some more pics

this is what it looks like with the water running down

and the whole pond

what do you guys think?? never done anything like this before took me about 2 weeks of working everyday over a 3 month period

Cool. Is there a pump or something that brings water from the pond to the top of the waterfall?

Very nice work Fisher.
signs-yourock2.gif

Very creative :) If you could somehow hide the hose though, that'd be even better,.

If you slightly covered the hose on the other end in a certain way, you may also get a wider spray

Very nice work. Is the hose what runs the water from the main pond to the fall, or is it there to fill the pond up? If it runs water to the fall, then you might want to consider burying it a few inches underground to make things look nicer.

I like it honestly. I'd only tell you to just put a hose fom the pond to the waterfall with a pump. It will make it active and fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom