M$ = totall ****

Golden Master
my activation code for windows xp home wont work, so i went to check and get some support from there site, and what do you no, i have to pay £35 + vat just to open 1 support ticket

how stupid can you get, im rubbing france of the top of places to nuke list and putting the m$ building

did you know if you do a restore from the XP cd you don't have to activate it, if it asks you to do so just say activate later, then it won't ask anymore.

135791 said:
at national rate, surely it will be cheaper paying the 35?
There a re two numbers displayed, one is charged the other is free phone...

You're in the UK call the free phone number.

Opening a support ticket for this isa waste of money.

Mixx you know why it doesn't ask again? Because it does it behind your back without you knowing. If M$ sees the same hash numbers and key code they don't sweat it. And it's a repair install not a restore.
If you do a fresh install instead of a repair then it ticks off one of the times you can use the key code with out having to call.
And 135791 the reason you got charged is you called tech support. It's not a tech support related issue.

well i sat on the phone for 30mins, going "no i still cant here you"

to some realy quiet indian women, in the end it got sorted, and how is it not tech support related issue?, you mean there own OS does not fall under the catagory of computers??? wow i wondered why i was so confused

if they can charge the price they do for it they can bloody well support it for free

Back
Top Bottom