Lucky Thread

Steven11

BSOD
Hey post you lucky things here:

I asked for a new phone and its coming on thursday.(from the web) Well then today my sim card i have currently broke and said sim card rejected, lost my number and locked me out completely, Anyway i have no phone but it will come before thursday so i will be lucky cus i am getting a brand new motorola v220.
Camera as well as flip, anyone got one of these?

my mommy has that cell phone..really nice, and colourful screen. I'm stuck with my sonyericsson T616, i want the new one, wit the picture/video camera, and built in mp3

Thats kewl :) That phone is good.

I'm getting a new phone next week.

i have a budget of £100 for a pay as you go though, for a really early birthday present since mines not working that well anymore (siemens a-55)

Anyway, if i can push it up a bit more, I'll probably get the Sony Erricson k700i, or if not, the k500i (not as good but same specs really, except for less memory, and no bluetooth, and that i probably wouldn't even use :p)

lol, thats a good phone. I don't have one, I did have a Nokia 1100, surely the most shocking phone ever produced, the special feature.... a torch.... yes and even that was rubbish. My mum put the first one through the wash, so I bought a new one (only £10 so i dont care) and i've just lost my new one, I probs won't buy another because im saving up all my money for some speakers. I really wanna get one of those brick phones, one of the first produced, everyone at school has really nice ones, they'd say "what is yours" and I'd struggle to life it up. The best bit is that I'd struggle to lose it and it can't possibly fit in my pockets and so cant go through the wash, the only problem is... they're over £400, and thats just on ebay

Back
Top Bottom