Lucid Dreaming

StratosP

Fully Optimized
I want to achieve atleast one Lucid Dream.
For those who don't know, I am pretty sure it's a dream which you know you're sleeping and you choose what happens in your dream.

It's like creating a world in your sleep and you're God.

I've done some browsing on the net on how to achieve this, so if anyone has some tips or whatever I'd be proud to take them.

Anyone had any experiences?

I've done it a time or 2 somewhat on accident. I've never intentionally tried, although I'm sure it would kick ass.

To be honest, there's no better lucid dreaming then Lucy in the sky with diamonds......

;)

I've done it ONCE. It was great. Apparently, if you go to sleep at say 11, and set your alarm for 3am.. get up and do somthing for 5 minutes or so, then go back to sleep you have more of a chance of being in a state of... lucidity?

I did it once for like a minute where I could actually control my actions in the dream but it woke me up. I guess its kind of like being in the matrix - in a world where there are no physics laws

yeah ive accidentally done it like twice it sounds kinda childish but its usually in a scary dream and just before a kid would wake up screaming for his mum i realise hang on this is a dream and i can usually control it for a miniute or 2 before i wake myself up.

its difficult because i find when i realise im dreaming im sort of conscience so therefore its difficult to carry on dreaming,

its happened to me quite a bit, but i do have sleeping problems, idk if thats it. had this one where i killed this guy i hated...it was brutal, and wierd..but idk how i did it.

It's happened to me quite often actually. However I suffer insomnia and take a medical narcotic to sleep. Can't say I've had one off the medication though, As the medication puts me in an extremely deep state of sleep.

i usually do it when i have a bad dream.
Its not that hard to do, i guess i just know when things go too bad, i know its a dream. The feelings of reality and dreams are quite different.

Back
Top Bottom