Love Life Trouble

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Alright, I've known this girl for like 2 years now, And I've liked her since the night I met her. Well The more I know her the more is seems like Im falling in love with her. (Atleast I think I am.. I don't know for sure what love is you know?) Well anywho, She's having alot of trouble with her Ex. He used to be really nice but ever since they broke up hes "not the same anymore" and Is an ass to her, But she still Likes him and is having trouble getting over him.

We were talking and I was trying to make her feel better, Well somehow in the conversation it got to each of us saying that we liked each other, But shes just having alot of trouble getting over him. Well What am I supposed to do? I want to be with her, But I can't do that until she's over him because that'll make her seem like I don't care and Im just taking advantage of her or something. What am I supposed to do?

God I hate "drama"

What i mean is like don't bring up her ex or anything, sorry bad use of words for the "let her go"

Paradox said:
What am I supposed to do?.....God I hate "drama"

Ahh, My middle and highschool years...

This is simple. You said you "hate" drama, Well, Theres your answer. This is going to be nothing but drama. I've gone through it, many times, and huge drama bombs every time, and not once did it work out between the girl and I. I'm not saying this is going to be the same with you, I'm just passing on what I've gone through, and how it turned out.

I had to deal with them still being in contact with each other. I had to deal with her always thinking about him, and being sad when shes around me. I've gotten into physical fights with Ex Boyfriends for various reasons. I'ts something to think about. Are you prepared for things like this, given it's a similiar situation.?

Heres a little advice. If you like her, and she likes you, BACK OFF, they broke up for a reason, and your better than that guy, and she knows that or else she wouldn't of told you she had feelings for you. She will realize what shes losing, and thats you, and make the right decisions.

This happened with me, but when they came running back wanting me, realizing I am what they want, I showed them the door. I DONT wait for girls. But could be your opportunity.

Do what you will, but you asked for advice, and this is what I have with the experience I've had with women.

Women are not worth your tears, the pain, the wait, nothing. They were "painful" experiences to go through, and going through them made me the man I am today and showed me waiting just isn't worth it, or what your going through.

what kinda things is he doing?

i think you should take one step back and look at it, if you are sure that shes got feelings for you, and youve got feelings for her, i say go for it...

Wow...that is like the ideal soap opera drama...no offense of course. :)

Take it from a 15 year old freshman (ooo the irony), just DON'T mention her ex, and I think you'll be fine. Don't do anything that would make it seem like you were going out with her, and do nothing that even could make her think about her ex, AT ALL. Give her a few weeks, maybe even a month or two, and she'll get over him. You can act a little bit more "nice" and "friendly" but don't go to far and make her think about relationships. I had the same problem in the beggining of the school year. :p

...okay and now for the girl's point of view... this happened to me over the summer. i was dating a guy and he and i broke up and another guy (one of my very good friends) told me he liked me... he pursued it lightly but told me that he wanted me to be happy and if being with the other guy made me happy then i should stick with it (AND he meant it!). ive been with the friend, now boyfriend, for 6 months.

but do what you want or rather what feels right....

Well, what I would do is not bring up the other guy. But then again I see myself asking, "If she likes you then how can she liek this other guy?" If that is the case, then what i would is not pursue it lightly. What if he somehow gains her heart? Then you're SOL. And as a CF member I don't want to see that happen. Got to keep the brethern strong ya know!

But in all honesty I would say, "If you liek her, then go for it, you don't have much to lose, she's already your friend, so that's a good place to be as is. But if you want somethign more with her, then go for it. The worst she can say now is, 'no', and even then that's not bad, because then you'll have thrown out the possibility of somethign more with her. And later on she may think of you as somethign more. So, go for it, you haven't got much to lose, but everythign to gain. :) "

Back
Top Bottom