looking for some good yahoo widgets

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
does any one know of some good widgets that will:

display cpu usage (for dual cores, a seperate thing for each core)+ and memory usage

display network traffic

rss feeds, but scrolling, not in a vertical scrollbar fashion

weather

and a bit torrent thing in a widget??

komisch.jpg
is my wallpaper, if that helps to make the widgets fit in well...

Get "Informer" for system info widget. Works well, and looks like it would blend in alright with your wallpaper too.
Stay away from the tetris widget, that thing is evil, wasted so many hours.

google. I searched for abstract wallpapers, and then selected large images, and that was the best one I found (and I looked for like an hour...)

I used to use widgets, but it seemed like they used up too much of my systems resources, but that was with my old rig. Haven't tried them with the new system yet.

I used to use widgets, but it seemed like they used up too much of my systems resources, but that was with my old rig. Haven't tried them with the new system yet.

Widgets were a bit of a memory hog, they used around 10k if i remember correctly, i dunno i stopped using them too, they just got annoying for me.

Widgets were a bit of a memory hog, they used around 10k if i remember correctly, i dunno i stopped using them too, they just got annoying for me.
Well all I remember was that my pc used to take a lot longer to boot up with the widgets starting on boot. They were cool when you first started using them, but they lost it after a while, at least for me.

Back
Top Bottom