Looking To Hire... £££

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I'm aiming to build a small team of experienced web designers and graphic designers to lay in wait for work from my website DualServe UK. Formally just a webhosting company we're expanding to market our design services. I need graphic designers and web designers. Experience is absolutely neccessary and will need to be demonstrated. Licenses should be held in Dreamweaver and Flash preferably. Reason being we offer flash banners for design and i use Dreamweaver for my web building.

Money....
Obviously if and when work comes in, at times where it is completed to a high standard these employees will be paid in cash over PayPal. Work wont necessarily be regular but workers will NEED to be reliable and be able to communicate in a friendly manner with clients.

All interested parties should post a short CV(resumé) here.

P.S. As an idea of pay we charge website builds at £10 a page you would be receiving a negotiable percentage of that depending on the quality of your work and what you've done for us. Graphic work rates vary massively, but again will be negotiable and based on the quality of your work.

Did i post in the wrong section or is there just no one here who wants a lil work?

Back
Top Bottom