Long Lost and Found

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Guess what! I can't believe Ive forgotten to tell everyone, Not like any of you'll care lol,

But I have this Brother and Sister That Ive never met before, My dad's ex stole em and ran off cuz she was weird like that, And My Sister Misty just found out about Dad I guess because we got a letter from her and stuff ^_^ We wrote back, Waiting for her to reply ^_^ Isnt that cool?

I cant wait to meet her ^_^ Ive been waiting since I was like, 7 lol

Have any of you ever had anything like that happen? Or know anyone that has?

Umm no but a friend of mine still gets to meet her brothers and sisters although they both divorced and my friend has been envying him ever since ...
Anyways, good luck, i've never had anything like that happened to me before, i still have my twin sister ... which is a real bugga because she is annoying me usually
I wish you all the best on a happy reunion :)

Lol You have a twin? I have 4 friends that are twins,
One of them I didnt even know they were twins for the longest time, They dress the same, Wear their hair the same, even both have glasses, But one of em had a goatee So I didnt notice XD I have an eye for detail

But yeah, Mom says that going by the last time She saw misty we look like twins, Even Though I get my looks from mom and she from hers lol Thats cool huh?

Yep i have a twin sister ...
Lol, imagine that, finally reuniting for the first time in years, must be emotional from all the movies that i watch ... makes me think of this movie that i watched at my tutor ... people who reunited after their whole lives not knowing each other, being seperated after the wars in China and all that, touching and at the very same time, you are happy for them
I feel that same, i'll be happy for you :D

Back
Top Bottom