London Riots

That's really pathetic imo. Looters are not trying to send a message, they're simply taking advantage of deplorable incident for their own personal gain.

Cant look at link :/

Theres looters up and around my way in Birmingham now (im hopefully no where near it)

Its gone past any sort of reasonable / logical point about 2 days ago, and its spreading out of further stupidity :S

England were supposed to have a football match tomorrow but that has been called off because of the riots.

I bet the people who are doing this aren't even doing it over the original protest, they're just doing it because they're bored teens that have nothing better to do.

From my understanding, the family had a sedentary 'silent protest' originally to protest the shooting. This has turned into criminal opportunists at their worst.

Exactly what I was saying to my coworkers today. It is rediculous, and simply people taking advantage of the situation to act like animals and destroy property, steal, fight, and even burn down buildings.

Honestly, this is humanity at its worst. It took what was a somber, difficult time for those that knew the deceased man, and turned it into a complete free-for-all. I will be willing to bet some of the people don't even know about the actual events that caused the riot, but just felt like getting in on the mayhem. Turning a peaceful protest into a riot never gets your point across, it only gets you arrested or killed.

People are just doing it so they can just loot, I just cant believe what has gone on, Will be over soon as the police are comming out in force + army will be called in soon

People are just doing it so they can just loot, I just cant believe what has gone on, Will be over soon as the police are comming out in force + army will be called in soon

My dad was stuck in London today and saw loads of people smashing windows and setting fire to other people's houses, that's wrong.

a Met armed officer shot dead a drug suspect who was brandishing a handgun at them, which for some reason requires a nationwide riot. It's just so people can get free rice really.

282503_203308159726103_203307959726123_578343_3135362_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom