lol

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
today i was talking to my Visual Basic teacher, which i took last semester and i found an old computer. a RadioShack TRS-80 ever seen one? well this si what it looks like

http://www.stateoftheark.co.nz/images/trs_80model4.jpg

anyways, i wanted him torun it but he said that it needs an OS for it. so he told me that RadioShack made its own OS for the computer. sooooo...iwas wondering if anyone could give me a link to a site that has the OS for it.

also i know that the floppy drive take one of those big ones but he just wants the OS for it, like on a floppy and i guess he'll transfer that to the big floppy disks.

i would look it up myself but my internet is being gay

on a funny note, computers ram can run anything with a WHOPING 64 KBs lol

See, these computers boots from floppy. the OS is in a 5 1/4 floppy. Unfortunatelly, due to the old age, RadioShack does not deliver this OS anymore. But, on the other hand, if you ever find a 5 1/4 drive and some disks, you could put in DOS. That could work.

On the other side, there used to be external HDDs sold seperately for them...and they cost a lot that time... maybe 20MB...

Try what I told you.

yea they did, its amazing. with its 64 Kb of ram how mmany Kb you think the OS is? lol

Lmao. . . I did a google on this operating system, came across a few different operating systems. . . and now I'm looking into linux! Thanks a lot for reviving my geeky-ness!
Ah well, it provides for interest and a cure to boredome. . .

woot i think thats a trash 80, i had one similar, and yes radioshack does have it's own crappy os for it.

Back
Top Bottom