Logitech Z-5500 weight

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone know right off the bat how much these speakers weigh? I don't have a weight scale here and I hate to have to buy one just to weigh the box.

Yeah, the subwoofers the biggest and heaviest box I've ever laid eyes on and tried to carry

I'm going to sell my speakers and need to know the weight so I can pre-calculate shipping for delivery. I still have the original Logitech box still inside the brown box it came in. It's massive.

When I tried pulling it out of my closet, I was surprised by the weight and didn't held onto it that good. My momentum swung me backwards and landed on my back, lol. All I could say was, whoa that sucker was heavy.

I take that back, I remember seeing my friend's z-5500's. Its actually pretty good.

It is a nice set of speakers. The best when it comes to PC speakers, that is. That thing is amazing, but too powerful. You see, I live with a bunch of other roommates so we can pay for the expensive mortgage. Because of the thin walls in the house, it's hard for me to ever use the Z-5500 to it's full potential. Plus, it takes up a lot of space!!! The subwoofer itself is much bigger than expected. In fact, it's bigger than a lot of home theaters systems out there.

Great sound though. I remember playing some of my games and watching movies on it. It played back MP3s the best though, that's what I felt. But I'm probably going to sell it for $100 or something like that, we'll see....if I can get more off of eBay, that's even better.

Back
Top Bottom