List of games being made into movies...

I saw that list on another site. There are a few I might enjoy.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the Mortal Kombat series this time and if they can make it into something better then the earlier versions.

I think Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time will be a winner. The director of it did the Harry Potter Goblet of Fire so I think this should turn out really good.

Kayne and Lynch is probably going to be similar to Reservoir Dogs so it should have some potential.

Anyone that saw Resident Evil Extinction should have known another was coming. I'll be looking forward to it.

I think Bioshock the movie is going to fail miserably.

About the only other thing I'd look forward to on that list would be the flick based on Castlevania.

They should make Fallout 3 into a movie. It would be long, but wonderful.

Or, better yet. Dead of Alive: Beach Volleyball. Hahah

Halo (2009) – There's been a bit of drama behind this one. Alex Garland (28 Days Later) wrote a script, it was rewritten by author D.B. Weiss and Josh Olson (A History of Violence). The film is supposed to be executive produced by Peter Jackson with Neill Blomkamp, a short film director, to direct. Blomkamp said the film is dead, Jackson said it's going to happen. Who knows when?

The last line of that made me laugh. It was delayed and now they are rethinking it? WTH!

Btw, isn't MGS4 a really big movie? That's what I think personally X3

I would like to see the movies:
Spyro - My fav PS1 games! Also part of their forum :)
God of War - GREEK style! w00t! :D
Halo - Seems good
WC3 - I love the Warcraft storylines!
WoW - as above
Resident Evil 4 - The others were good!
Tekken - game is alright, but i wonder what it would be about, similar to Mortal Kombat?
Area 51 - I got this on PS2, this should be interesting
Bioshock - I think the storyline will be unique
Mortal Kombat - Similar to Tekken?
The Suffering - I have this game on PS2, haven't finished it though, looks like it would be a good horror!

Back
Top Bottom